We are looking for a local Executive Director for our new foundation in Turkey. Day to day activities of the full time, paid, local executive director would be split between grant making and fund raising. Fund administration and communications will also be overseen by this individual, with support from the Conservation Collective network.
- Local or well-integrated resident of the area with strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Turkish and English
- Pro-active, highly organised individual – a self-starter and entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent connections with government, policy makers and businesses
- Good understanding of the key NGOs operating in the area
- Background in marine biology or other environmental studies
Please find a full job description below.
To apply send a CV and short cover letter to email@example.com