Conservation Collective is a global network of local environment foundations. Each of our foundations raise funds to support grassroots work that protects the environment, restores nature and safeguards against climate change.
As we grow Conservation Collective, we’re looking for a Head of Communications to join the team to help us improve how we tell the story of our work and the impact it’s making raising awareness of our organisation to a global audience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate at least three years experience in the industry and will be able to show examples where you’ve led or been involved in creating effective communications strategies. You’ll also be:
- Confident working remotely as part of a small team.
- A great communicator with outstanding written English.
- Experienced in media & communications, PR and design.
- Good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial, able to find and to create opportunities that benefit our network and work in a fast paced and varied environment.
- Experienced with all social channels and digital communications and marketing software.
- Able to speak Spanish, Greek or Italian would be a bonus.
- Comfortable with using (or learning to use) MS Office suite, Canva, Trello, Mailchimp, Insta, Facebook, X, LinkedIn, WordPress, Salesforce, Xero, GoDaddy, Stripe and other design software.
How to apply
Application deadline December 13th sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org