Are you an organised and confident person, with great attention to detail who enjoys IT and has experienced with providing data accuracy and robust records. Are you also passionate about the environment? Great, you’re in the right place then, read on.
We are currently recruiting to get our Salesforce Database up to date as it is a critical Management System that aims to provide strategic information to our Network members.
Key activities of the role will include working closely with the Finance and Operations Director and Operations Manager:
- Support with Data Integrity by importing or exporting records to enhance accurate data
- Improve database record keeping by identifying gaps on records and Salesforce queries
- Support in training and effective adoption of Salesforce among members of the network
- Enhance and apply data protection principles when working with electronic data on an office environment
The person for this job will have:
- Salesforce Database experience
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, pro-active and confident
- A self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative
Read full description & how to apply below. Application deadline, 13th January.