We’re hiring! Executive Director Malta Environment Foundation
The Malta Environment Foundation (MEF) is launching in 2023 and will raise funds to support the most effective environmental projects and campaigns to protect and restore nature in Malta. The foundation will focus on preserving Malta’s land, sea, and freshwater biodiversity. It will also promote a circular economy, green jobs, and responsible tourism.
We’re looking for a confident, entrepreneurial, and proactive individual with experience in and a passion for the environmental sector. This person will be able to work closely with the small, fast-paced, remote team, following up and converting leads, managing and maintaining donor relationships, and creating new opportunities.
Required skills include:
• Knowledge of Malta’s environmental context, being Maltese or a well-integrated resident.
• Solid communication skills in written and spoken Maltese and English.
• An entrepreneurial mindset, being a proactive and highly organised individual.
• Excellent connections with government, policymakers, and businesses.
• Good understanding of the key NGOs operating in Malta.
• Background in marine biology or other environmental studies.
- Grant giving
Read more about job description on link below.
To apply please send CV+Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 25th January.