As we grow the Conservation Collective, we’re looking for a communications manager to join the team to help us improve how we tell the story of our work and the impact it’s making as well as improving awareness of our network to a global audience.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator with an entrepreneurial approach who wants to help address the climate crisis. You’ll have experience of creating and implementing communications strategies for small fast-growing organisations and in building brand profiles with support from external PR firms. With an entrepreneurial attitude you’ll be instrumental in helping us raise more funds for grass roots environmental projects.
- Confident working remotely as part of a small team.
- A great communicator with outstanding written English.
- Experienced in media & comms, PR and design.
- Good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial, able to find and to create opportunities that benefit our network and work in a fast paced and varied environment.
- Experienced with all social channels and digital communications and marketing software.
- Able to speak Spanish, Greek or Italian would be a bonus.
- Comfortable with using (or learning to use) MS Office suite, Canva, Trello, Mailchimp
- Create and run effective brand and communications campaignsto engage our global audience with our mission to turbo charge environmental grassroots work.
- Promote partnerships and secure visibility and coverage from world class brands including Coldplay, Regatta, Edmiston and more.
- Creating content for and managing our website and all social media channels.
- Work closely with external designer to produce annual report and other marketing materials.
- Identifying and managing press opportunities, and helping write the content on behalf of the central team and the network.
- Proofreading, copyediting, and overseeing brand and messaging alignment across the network.
- Oversee and manage suite of marketing templates that the Conservation Collective provides to local foundations (newsletters, brochures, slide decks etc).
- Create compelling stories to promote local impact on a global platform.
- Monitor and report our social media presence and report on effectiveness of communications and marketing campaigns.
- Assist with delivery of fund and awareness raising events.
To apply, please send your CV + cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 31st March