We’re hiring! Executive Director Dalmatian Islands Environment Foundation
The Dalmatian Islands Environment Foundation (DIEF), launched in 2023, is a part of the Conservation Collective and aims to protect and enhance the natural beauty, biodiversity, and eco-systems of the Dalmatian islands
We’re looking for a confident, entrepreneurial, and proactive individual with experience in and a passion for the environmental sector. This person will be able to work closely with the small, fast-paced, remote team, following up and converting leads, managing and maintaining donor relationships, and creating new opportunities.
Required skills include:
- Knowledge of Croatia’s environmental context, having Croatian citizenship, or being a well-integrated resident.
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken Croatian and English.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, being a proactive and highly organised individual.
- Excellent connections with government, policymakers, and businesses.
- Good understanding of the key NGOs operating in Croatia, especially Dalmatia
- Background in biology or other environmental studies.
- Grant giving
Read more about job description on link below.
To apply please send CV+Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 9th April