As the island begins to get ready for the busy summer months, IbizaPreservation is hard at work! Its April newsletter is full of exciting updates:
- A recap on the Conservation Collective global gathering in March. Where local directors from all the CC foundations got together in Ibiza for the first time ever and worked on their network strategy and capacity building.
- Calling young environmentalists to apply to the Iris Prize
- Introducing Cristina Ramon, new fundraiser officer of IbizaPreservation
- Alarming predictions of the effects of climate change on the island, as concluded by the IPCC report and analyses by the Ibiza Sustainability Observatory
- Sign a petition to remove single use plastics for the island’s night clubs and bars!
Read the whole newsletter here